Mel picked up a cd at a craft show awhile ago and Nathan has really taken to one song in particular off of it about a Harry the harry coconut. He has figured out (I have no idea how) how to mess with the buttons on the cd player so it plays the song over and over again. He did it randomly one day and now when he wants to listen to the cd he plays with the settings until it will repeat. I have to say though, I cant wait until he is 16 and I can inform him he loved Harry the harry coconut.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago

2 comments:
hahaha, i want to hear this song, you so have to rip it and send it to me. Great pic of the two of you btw.
Now, the way you described this blog, clearly implied that this was Nathan's creative outlet.
I get here, and all I see is you???
Stop hogging the keyboard and give the midget a go!
That said, I like it...
One thing though, is it really "Harry the harry coconut" or is it "Harry the hairy coconut"? 'cos I just don't get it...
Post a Comment