
Happy Birthday Nathan!!!!! My crazy kiddo is 2 today! I am taking him down to one of my client's coffee shops this morning because they have awesome goodies there and then Jason is leaving work early and we are taking him out to sushi for dinner. (I'm adding pictures and video in now)
Poor lil guy has to go for his shots the next day though. That is always heartbreaking.He had a good day though I think. He had cat assistance with opening presents, got some books and puzzles and a Thomas the Train songs dvd. I'm trying to catch decent pictures of it all but some of them he is focused elsewhere so I will keep trying....
His birthday party is on Saturday and they are predicting snow so that could be very interesting.
/embed>/>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>
/embed>/>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
1 comments:
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!
Luv - Gramma & Pepe
...and 'Iji', 'Irfi', Munchkin, Pinot, the raccoons, and all the elk!
Post a Comment