Jason took Nathan on another zoo trip today while I was at work. Apparently Nathan was not interested in anything but the water in various exhibits. Jason would point out a lion or bear or something but Nathan would shout wa wa! and run for the waterfall nearby lol. He did enjoy a moment when the zookeepers walked the giraffes across the walkway to be fed. And after all the excitement they sat down on a bench and enjoyed a banana together. This was apparently extremely cute for passer byers but no one would take a picture of them so Jason made an attempt himself. I think he needs to work on this a bit... ;)
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
2 comments:
Sounds like they had fun, not really zoo fun, more like water park fun but oh well lol. I cant believe no one would tkae a picture of them, that is SO rude! that wouldnt happen in Texas, you should move here.
what animal is that behind Nathan? ar we starting a list of reasons to move to Texas?
Post a Comment