I was up in Lynnwood a week or so ago and saw that Rob Scotton, the author of the Splat the Cat series was coming to do book signings. I thought that would be a fun thing to do with the kids since they like the books. So we went up last night and I was pleasantly surprised that (unfortunately) hardly anyone showed up and since we were there early I got to just hang out and chat with the author. He is from the neigboring county to where we lived when in England and was a really nice guy. He read several stories to the kids and showed us on his ipad how he does his illustrations and of course where the idea for Splat came from. It ended up being a bit of a later evening out so Ali kind of lost it towards the end and ran for the train table but I have to say I really enjoyed being able to do that.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago

1 comments:
wow, that really is cool! I will have to keep an eye out for stuff like that down here.
Post a Comment