Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween extravaganza and whatever else I keep forgetting to add to the blog :)

Ok ready? On your marks.....






Ali and her homies at her weekly playdate while I'm doing science with Nathan






Ali's pre-k class did their trip to Craven's Farm to pick out pumpkins













Ali's Halloween party was very cute. Some younger sibling sat on her foot while they were singing which seemed to hold her attention more then the song but she had fun and went on to decorate a cookie and hang out with her classmates. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 We skipped trick or treating at Daddy's Microsoft building this year and just went to the main Microsoft event at the commons for candy and train riding and some oddly dark and shadowy free photos?












 
 

                                                             (for kids or big kids???)

Ali's preschool does a trunk or treat every year. I opted to not decorate this year but it was still fun to stop by. My favorite trunk was the Mr Potato Head lol. The weather was terrible that night so the pictures didnt turn otu so great...

 
 
Every year I take the kids the a church across the street from our old house because the trees are beautiful in spring and fall. The tree changed color right as the rain arrived so I managed to catch a day when we could get some sun peeking through for us. Here's a couple of nice ones. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Halloween day was jam packed with different activities starting with Nathan's class party and all school parade. I made a skeleton out of veggies and brought juice in a cute container all of which was an epic fail. Turns out the cute container leaks like a mofo all over me and the car and the veggies didnt hold up. I had a back up tray of food though thank god lol.
 
 
 
This is a clip of Nathan's class coming by during the all school parade
 
 
 
 
For the first time we went to Bellevue Square Mall to trick or treat because one of Nathan;s friends said Disney and the lego store handed out toys. I cant say for sure that we will ever do it again but it was sort of fun. You got trampled anywhere you tried to go.

 
 
 
When we got home, Jason took the kids trick or treating on our street. I think we had all of 3 trick or treaters that came to our house so Nathan camped out in the window to make sure he got to distribute the candy.
 
 

1 comments:

The Edwardsesesesss said...

Love the fall pics of the kids. What was NAthan for Halloween? That veggie tray was freaking cute, you should get awesome parent points even if it didn't make it to the party.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker