I thought things would settle down this week but its really not turning out that way. The required volunteer hours at Nathan's new school are killing me AND you cant bring the younger sibling. I just dont have the bandwidth. We are away from the house so much that I cant get any unpacking done. I may be asking for a can opener for Christmas at this rate since I still havent unpacked it. But life goes on and today I have some dance class pictures of Ali. She is really digging this teacher and Im so happy she has such a fun time. Baseball will finish up for the kids relatively soon so it should be interesting to see what they want to try out next.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment