When I got home from work I had a birthday surprise waiting for me. Jason had taken them to Target and gave them free reign to pick something out. Ali chose a lovely floral cosmetics bag which I sure she will make good use of and Nathan decided I needed this festive winter scarf as well as some oven mitts. I felt the need to put them all on at once for a photo :) They baked me a cake and sang but I didnt have the video camera going so the next morning I asked them to sing again. Its really cute to hear Ali sing. She gets really shy and is still learning the words. Totally adorable. Anyways, I had a great birthday!
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment