Quick kiddo update for the out of state family. We are currently snowed in but the weather guy promises the rain will wash it all away in a day or so. Both kids are growing like weeds and Nathan just finally went diaperless at night yesterday. Mommy is super excited about the removal of some diapers from the house and budget. Ali's potty training continues to be a work in progress :) I have just enrolled Ali in the same preschool Nathan went to, St Johns, for the fall. http://www.stjohnspreschoolkirkland.org/
And we have thrown our names in the lottery for the Discovery http://www.lwsd.org/school/discovery/Pages/default.aspx and Community http://www.lwsd.org/school/community/Pages/default.aspx schools for Nathan. I have no idea if we will get in but after some discussion we are thinking a smaller school environment might be good for Nathan. More of a family environment. The lottery is the beginning of February and I am currently crossing my fingers for Discovery School. Ali would be admitted in automatically when of age too so cross your fingers with me!!!
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment