I got an email just before bed last night from Nathan's school teacher asking for new homes for the three goldfish they have been studying in class. Since I have 3 cats I emailed back and said if she is having trouble finding a home that we could take one. She said yes take one :) Ali and I trekked out to Pet Smart and got a starter kit goldfish tank and of course Ali needed her own goldfish. After spending some time playing with the kitties in the adoption area she decided she liked one of the cats she had played with named Go Bot. So that became her goldfish's name. Nathan brought his home after school today and decided on Wiggles. They happily swimming about and the cats are having a field day watching them. I am currently very thankful it wasnt a guinea pig or something large that came home with him from school....
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment