Ally has been a busy little beaver lately. Im posting just so I can remember some of these moments later on. She has been increasingly more and more bored with her cradle swing so that headed out to the garage and was replaced with the jumperoo which she is loving!! Nathan used to jump himself to sleep in the mornings and she did that for the first time today. I wasnt here to take the picture though. :( She is funny because I showed her how to bounce and you could see she was trying so hard to get both legs to work with her but in the end only one leg would bounce. So she did the one legged hop for 2 days and then got the hang of it.
Friday night we took Ally to her first baseball game. She actually slept through a good portion of it and other then the expected meltdown in the car on the way home, did really great. She had her picture taken with the Mariner Moose. Im just waiting for them to post it on their website.
A few nights ago I noticed she was turning completely manic at night around bedtime and you could just tell that she was hitting a milestone or doing something. Id forgotten about those times! So after a couple of days of frustration (mine) she has gone from taking 45 minute naps twice a day with a catnap in the afternoon to suddenly doing the normal hour and a half naps twice a day. Could be a growth spurt but Im holding out hope. She is also teething heavily and it looks like the top two middle ones will be the first to pop out. Poor kid.
Im still hoping she grows out of this in time but she is still all about mommy. Poor Jason gets the brunt of it when Im at work. It seems to be worse when she isnt feeling well or is hurting in some way and wants absolutely no one but me. Will I always remember how snuggly she is? Sure! Do I find it gratifying that she loves me so much? Of course! But geez lol. Daddy and baby are finding their balance though and I think it will get better as she gets bigger and more active with stuff around her. She still persists in wanting to be in the house around 8:30pm to start her bedtime routine. It doesnt matter if she is tired or asleep or well fed or next to mommy etc. Starting at that time of night she will scream bloody murder if we are in the car or she is in her carseat or we are at a restaurant or pretty much anywhere other then home. I wish I could do that sometimes ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment