As if Im surprised.... Nathan is huge :) The doc is always shocked at this for some reason. She informed me that he is the normal size of a 4 1/2 year old. Today's weight: 42.8 pds (95 percentile) height: 41 2/3 inches (99 percentile)
He is doing really great. The only concerns she had were that he needs to be speaking a little more clearly so he and I are gonna go check out a speech therapist and to address some of his phobia we are going to also talk with an occupational therapist about some sensory things. I talked to them on the phone today and the girl said what I was describing was very very normal and easily dealt with so Im happy about this. I finally scheduled his first dentist appointment which will be interesting (for them more then me lol). I should have lots to blog about soon with all of these appointments coming up... This kid never fails to amaze me though. The stuff he chooses to have a meltdown about is always something I wouldnt expect but whenever I prepare for the meltdown.. he doesnt have it. He was to get his Hep A (I think) today and so I was ready for the breakdown after the shot and was thinking lots of hugs and food bribes and tissues for tears were needed and nope! Not a single tear. It obviously hurt but it was quick and he was in my lap this time, shed no tears at all, and gave the nurse a smiley goodbye as well as anyone he passed in the hallway and the fishtank in the waiting room. I was so proud. What an awesome kiddo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment