Saturday, June 20, 2009

Here is my smiley girl. She is more forthcoming with the smiles now but still makes you do some more work for them. I think it wont be too long before we get a giggle. She is giving us a little bit of baby  talk but not too much yet. She had her first 'baby playdate' with Betty Kate today. BK is 4 weeks older/6 weeks since she was born late so it was fun to see them looking at each other and to see what kind of stuff Ally will be doing soon. I cant wait until Ally can fit into the baby carrier I have without the infant insert and to be more sturdy in the neck arena. Or perhaps to be more interactive with Nathan so he can entertain her while Im trying to clean! :-) We'll get there. Faster then I realize, I know. Jason and I are excited for for our first date since Ally was born. We are going to go try out the new Gold Class Cinema in Redmond. The theater looks great and the restaurant is supposed to be great so Im thrilled. I am also looking forward to cooking up some trouble i n the kitchen tomorrow morning for Father's Day. I hope to have a picture of Jason and the kids to post but Nathan is just getting over a nasty 24 hour flu and hasnt really been cooperating with me so we shall see how the photo op goes...



0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker