I dont usually do much of anything for St Patty's Day but this year we got a little crafty. Corrine came over Friday and we all made leprechaun traps. The kids woke up Saturday to see if there was a leprechaun to interegate on the whereabouts of its gold and found some rainbow m & ms and some plastic gold from the party store. They were pretty tickled and it was cute. We grabbed a bite to eat at Lunchbox Factory in Bellevue and then headed over to see if the cherry trees at UDUB were in bloom yet and they werent quite so that set of pictures will be forthcoming. Im hoping they dont go into bloom while we're out of town in April!
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago

1 comments:
A. Great pics
B. Leprechaun traps? that is awesome
C. ooo where are you going in April?
Post a Comment