Yesterday we stopped by the Pointsetta festival at Molbaks for the first time. Its so pretty in there. The kids had fun and came home with a pointsetta each. Hopefully I wont kill them since Ive not gotten a pointsetta before.... Then we dragged Jason off to the Garden D'Lights at Bellevue Botanical. Tonight we are headed over to Bell Square to see the Snowflake Lane show. As I finished my shopping super early this year (yay!) the kids and I intend on hitting all the local xmas shows and entertainment. Im sure I will be bombarding the blog with the photos for all out of state family
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment