The kids woke up this morning wondering why the Christmas tree didnt magically refill all of the presents last night :) Anyways, yes I am so done with this xmas. On to New Years and my birthday!
We had talked about ordering a meal plan from somewhere for a few years now and finally did it. Ended up with the pricey but yummy prime rib meal plan from Whole Foods. Dear god there was alot of food! My parents came up for the day and we had alot of fun. It was very laid back and now Im working on getting the kids back into their normal routine and meals. Here's a few pics
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
1 comments:
I want more pics! :)
Post a Comment