I hear everyone say it... Halloween is now a week long fiesta for kids. This year was no exception. We trick or treated at Daddy's work twice, once in his building, and once for general Microsoft at the Commons. Nathan had a party at school and then the big night of trick or treating. (there were NO trick or treaters this year. what the heck??!!) It was alot of fun and I loved their costumes. And then we promptly sent 90% of the candy to Pro Club to mail to the troops so that my waist line would not expand any more then it already has :-)
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment