Yes, I know its early. I looked at my schedule for the next 3 weeks and suddenly realized that I had no time for santa pictures :( So this year we literally went on the day they started at Alderwood. Nathan wrote a list to show santa and Ali was ok up until the moment of needing to sit on santa's lap. (Mommy wore her fun sparkly sweater in anticipation of this :) ) We managed to catch this moment in between yells and wiggles to get away, so she may not be smiling, but she isnt crying! The only fubar of the morning was that their internet connection decided not to work so once we took the picture, it was over an hour until we could have it and leave the mall. Ugh! But it was worth it and now its over. We love seeing the same santa every year. Its alot of fun looking back at all of the santa photos and seeing the same guy
1 comments:
They are so tall and grown up looking!
Also my word verification was "Squings."
Post a Comment