Monday, May 17, 2010

June

I'll have photos and craziness in the coming weeks to add to this post but we have a very major landmark coming up. Since Jason and I met, one or the other of us has been in school. It's been expensive and stressfull and throw in having two kids in the mix and jobs and imagine the fun. Jason is finally graduating on June 13th from his MBA program and is officially done with all school forever! This is a huge huge thing for us and we are so very happy. It means that myself and the kiddos can see him more, we can do things as a family more, I can catch some more hours at work, and we can both work on getting healthier. Jason's parents are coming up for the graduation ceremony which will be fantastic! And the night before the main graduation, Jason's class is having their end of program commencement party at Columbia Tower and we get to dress up and go all out for it. Very swanky :) He unfortunately is following all of this fun up with getting his wisdom teeth pulled the next week so we'll have to live it up lol. But I look forward to posting pictures and news of alot of really great changes in our household in the near future.

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker