Friday, May 14, 2010

Ally

This was a very busy month or so for our little critter. About 4 or 5 days before she turned one, she finally slept through the night. The only other time in her entire first year of life that she did not wake up every 1-3 hours was the night before my birthday when she was catching a cold. So I rejoice that she and I can both get normal sleep now! Also within the week before her birthday, she started walking and hasnt stopped since. She still looks like a drunk robot but is having oodles of fun cruising the house and wearing walking shoes. She still only has 4 teeth but I noticed recently that you can see all kinds of white in the gums and so I think she isnt far off from popping some more out. Ally is an absolute delight, loves her mommy and of course kitties! Cats are her one true love. She will point at you from across the room and come running over to throw her arms around you and get a big snuggle and then going toddling off to get into something else only to come back a few minutes later for another big snuggle. She idolizes Nathan and I can almost always count on her drinking her water or eating her food if she sees Nathan doing it ;) Here we are in May and I hear her starting to work on some more words but so far we just have the mama dada kitty cat wawa baba nana num num and a random assortment of unique noises. Her hair is finally starting to calm down and cooperate and she is growing like a weed. She happily wears a size 2t in pants and shirts tend to be 2 or 3t. She just moved into a size 6 baby shoe. And Jason wonders where all of my money goes?? I cant keep up with it but I'm enjoying every second! We love our munchkins








0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker