Friday, March 26, 2010

March

Jason is taking the kids out in the morning to ride on the Light Rail by the airport so I can sleep in. I figured since its his last Saturday off until he finishes the MBA (JUNE!!!!) that I would catch up on my blogging. I think all of the photo albums are up to date now with all pictures from all months. Google screwed up some of it when they did a transfer with Google Sites but I think I have it all working again.

 March was a fun month with visitors and some field trips. Ally is standing on her own now. No steps or walking but you can see its on its way. I have no idea how Ill get a shower in the morning once she is walking lol. She is still laughing up a storm all day and dancing now. Working on her wave and clapping. Why is it that babies just start dancing out of nowhere? Its like they come preprogrammed. Ally's big thing recently is that she figured out how to drink from a straw and she is so proud of herself. We have a fair number of pictures with a proud grin on her face as she dumps water all overself with the straw. Nathan saw his first play this week. The Kirkland Performing Arts (I think) came to his school and did A Tale of Two Bad Mice for the kids (Beatrix Potter). He loved it and now talks about Hunca Munca alot. Im not sure how I feel about this lol. Beyond that things are uneventful for him. He spends most of his day taking toys away from Ally :)  Jason and I are thinking ahead to their joint birthday party and are kind of at a loss. I think we may do absolutely nothing for a party. Might be one of the only years we can get away with it.... Nathan's birthday actually falls on a day that he is at school so I thought he might look at that as his 'party' and then we can pick a day to take them out to do something fun as a family and get them a cool cake or something. We'll see what happens. Either way, you know I'll be taking pictures :) Also I feel obligated to mention a mom moment I had today when I wasnt paying attention and Ally finally got around me to try out some catfood. Sigh....



1 comments:

Anna said...

What's with the kids and the pet food? Mine have gone after the dog food once they could crawl. I tried to keep Kara out of it, then decided it wasn't going to hurt her and just gave up and let her have it. When Andrew started going after it I really didn't bother trying to keep him out, I just keep an eye on him to be sure he's not choking.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker