![]() |
We are officially in the holiday season! Halloween came and went uneventfully and now we move on to Thanksgiving. This year my family is attempting an allergy free Thanksgiving for my dad and my allergies. We'll see how that goes. Its our last year doing a turkey unless we can get it right too. Jason and I were saying we cant remember the last time we had a turkey that wasnt dry so this year it is our special project to not do that. Im also lacking in the cheesy Thanksgiving decor so Im going to try and remedy that too. Nathan's sweater for Santa pictures arrived today. Thank goodness for ebay otherwise I was really struggling this year to find a cute Christmasy sweater for him. I cant believe he is a size 7! This kid is so huge. I thought the sweater would be a little big but..um..nope. :) He will fit into my clothes before I know it. Ally is in the same boat. I got her a cute little Santa outfit for pictures and she has outgrown it before Santa's arrival so I have to go grab something else now. We have officially started our countdown to visiting everyone in Texas for Christmas and then to see my Pepe when we get back! Bring on the festivities!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh that little face! too cute! cant wait to see this years Santa pics, they are always so good
Priceless!! What a gorgeous photo! You can come by and see what we have from last years Xmas photos... mostly 12 month, but I bet it would work out nicely for you and you wouldn't have to buy anything!
If you want to keep your turkey from getting dry put a piece of foil loosly over the breast. Take it off for the last 90 minutes or so. Also, baste often, every 20-30 minutes.
Post a Comment