Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Project Santa Pictures was a big success!






We did our annual November trek to Alderwood Mall to see Santa today. I am so happy to report that we did not have a repeat of last year and everything went very well. If anything, Ally was the one who was not wanting to smile. My mom was kind enough to come with me just in case Nathan decided to have issues but stood by Santa with a silly smirk on his face. Refused to talk, but at least he smiled :)  I will post the pictures soon. If Im able to find where the heck I stashed the Christmas cards I got on sale last year, I will be printing and mailing copies of these to everyone. Happy holidays folks!

1 comments:

Anna said...

Cute Santa pictures. Wow is she getting big!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker