14 pounds 11 1/2 ounces (97 or higher percentile)
Length: 23 2/3 inches (75-90percentile)
16 inch head circumference (75-90 percentile)
The doc said that Ally looks fantastic and the next few weeks would just be her smiling, learning to baby talk, and was surprised to hear that she is working on her laugh since that normally pops out around 4 months. So I guess in a month or so when she is really laughing I will have to compare it to what I think her laugh is now to see if Im right or not. But anyways, poor kiddo got a drink and two shots and is going to be pretty sleepy for the rest of the day. I will continue to work on moving her into the crib full time. Its hard to do since we arent home as much with all of the activities and appts for Nathan so there isnt as much opportunity to put her in the crib consistently at naptimes but she seems happier in the crib and we've had several times where she has been awake and has played until she slept so Im not worried. Im just still being selfish about my sleep since I know she sleeps through the night when in bed next to me :-) We'll get there.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment