We found out today that we are having a girl. So here are some pictures of Alia (pronounced Ahhhh-lee-uh) Elyse Adams. Im still trying to figure out how to get the video up. I will update this later but for now I will just say that Alia is in a breach position which doesnt bother me since Im doing a c-section anyways and is firmly standing (and I mean literally standing) on my bladder. And I mind that quite a bit :) She is extremely low. This is a VERY different pregnancy.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago




1 comments:
Very pretty name! Can't wait to see her pics. Much love to you and yours. xoxp
Post a Comment