December has been fun and eventful so far. Some of our normal xmas parties have been canceled due to economy but replaced was some other fun ones. We went to Salty's at Alki for Brian and Bettys retirement party and had a most excellent time. Nathan was kind enough to call Mike Santa (you can see him on the right in this picture) but refused to get a free picture with the Santa they had there. I got all of my xmas shopping done in November so Ive been trying to stay away from stores and shopping chaos. We got some snow last night. It isnt as much as parents got but it was still fun to see happen around Christmas. Nathan got to go up to see them this weekend for 4 days and they had about 2 feet of snow so he made a snowman :) Im sure there are other things I am forgetting but for now I think this is the update. On Wednesday I will find out the gender of baby #2 and will post again.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment