I just can't keep up with this kid and all of the new things he has decided to do. It's like he has been processing it all and decided that now he would like to all of it all at once. This evening when he and I were reviewing words together I had some water out of my water canteen for work and he wanted some. So from there I decided since he was in a receptive mood that I would once again try offering him a dixie cup to drink from and he took to it without a single issue. He sat at the table for about 30 minutes after asking for more water and juice so he could keep using the dixie cup :)
/embed>/>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment