We took the kids to the Puyallup Fair for the first time this year. Does it really need a blog post? No, but I do anyways ;) Things went well although it did rain. Nathan only had issues with the racecar ride. Ali as it turns out, loves rides. She was too small for most, but she and I went on the train, Jason took her on the bucket swing ride, and Nathan joined her for the canoes. Both kids were SO excited to see Dora but seemed to form a different opinion once we reminded them they needed to take a picture with her. Nathan ran and Ali screamed. Along with eating lots of really stupidly expensive food, Ali and I did western photos on the way out. The picture turned out really cute for her and she had a blast dressing up as a cowboy. I on the other hand was ravaged by rain so I think she and I will have to try again some other time. The highlight for me was getting to ride on a camel. It was actually pretty cool and should a camel cross my path in the future, I wont hesitate to ask for a lift
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment