We're excited to be getting ready for Nathan and Ally's birthdays! Finances and location and a host of other issues that didnt come together for us made us decide not to do a party this year. I think Grandma and Pepe will come up and we will all go to the Childrens Museum in Everett for the morning and then do cake and pictures back at the house. Nathan chose Blue Clues for his cake theme so I have a Blues balloon and a wheatless/dairy free bakery in Seattle doing his cake. He got lucky and his birthday falls on a day that he is at school so the bakery is making cupcakes for him to bring for his classmates. Im not sure what Im doing for Ally yet. But I think it will be a lovely very low key day. I cant believe Nathan will be 4 and that I survived Ally's first year! ;)
![]() |
![]() |


0 comments:
Post a Comment