Monday, February 1, 2010

February

Since I am horribly behind on blogging Im just lumping it all together for the month of February. Here is a run down of all that went on :-)  Ally is loving finger food and will happily slap you across the face if you try to feed her something with a spoon if she even think theres a remote possibility of giving it to herself. She is cruising the furniture and testing the waters with a few different ride on toys. The cherry trees started blooming in our area and since that is one of my favorite photo opps for the kiddos, I dragged them out in search of good cherry tree locations. Ally has popped out 4 teeth now... two on top middle and two on bottom middle. She had her first ride in a swing and I took her to Juanita beach for the first time as well where she encountered sand. She wasnt sure what to make of it at first but any concern she had disapeared pretty quickly. Unfortunately Ally knocked a drink out of my hand and trashed my beautiful new smart phone and so I lost the pictures I had taken of Nathan's preschool Valentines Day festivities but they were cute! I have a box going of all the arts and crafts stuff he does at school and at the end of the school year I will weed through it. Its alot of fun to have paintings and macaroni pictures to hang on the fridge now!






Kirkland Marina

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker