Well I tried unsuccessfully to put together a Valentine's Day surprise for Jason. I have been an OB Model for Phillips Medical over the last couple of weeks in order to obtain some fun pictures of Alia to present him with. Unfortunately I out of 5 ultrasounds I have only gotten one disk of pictures when I should have 5. Something has happened with each one where either pictures didnt copy to disk correctly or were erased before put to disk :( So I uploaded the pictures that I do have to Alia's pregnancy folder and can tell some of the stories.
http://picasaweb.google.com/CrystalMAdams/AliaPregnancy?authkey=Q6vcIdQeIQg&feat=directlink
For quite awhile she was standing firmly on my bladder and happy about it but she then decided it was time to move head down which was when the fun started. (in the form of sciatica)Anyhoo, she has been hiding in my left hip at most of the ultrasounds and its been really hard to get a picture of her face! The disk I am still waiting to hear back about is probably the coolest. She woke up at the very end of the ultrasound, yawned and stretched, and started sucking on her fingers. It was really cool to see. She is a very still baby (hopefully this means she will sleep well!) so I get worried sometimes because I cant tell what she is doing in there. I will post any other pictures I get of her soon. I do my normal last ultrasound with my regular doctor in the next week or so and might get a 3d picture out of that. Otherwise we are kind of approaching the home stretch here. Im busily organizing the clothing handed down to us and there really isnt much left to buy thank goodness. It still remains to be seen if she will be as early as Nathan but if she is then we only have 8 weeks to get into the month of April and then it could be anytime!
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment