For those who hadn't heard about my fantastic book that I made..... For Father's Day I went to blurb.com and made a book about Nathan trying to find the perfect father's day gift. It turned out really cool (even though this picture of it hasnt seemed to) He was really excited about it and the best part was that since he was used to me running around taking pictures all the time, he had no clue and posed for everything I needed. Mwa ha ha ha! Anyhoo, I am in the process of getting the June picture album started and there are pictures of the book in it to look at.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
1 comments:
what did jason think? how was father's day? what did you guys end up doing? i am apparently full of questions
Post a Comment