Thursday, March 27, 2008



Welcome to the new resting place of theweebeastie.com! I have trouble keeping up with emailing people Nathan news and photos so I figured I would just put everything up here and everyone can check it out on their own time ;)



He is pretty darn active at the moment. His second birthday is coming up next month! We are excited to be getting him a trike. This kid is huge! He has been doing alot of new talking the last few weeks and vocabulary is expanding nicely. For Easter we took him to the Bunny Bounce at the zoo. I have to say, so far the events we've been to for kids at the zoo have been fairly disapointing. I think we'll be branching off to other local places for stuff instead next time around. Here is a video of me and Nathan on the carousel.











1 comments:

The Edwardsesesesss said...

I am so dizzy now, thanks a lot

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker